Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls are mini bites filled with goodness of chocolate, coconut and almonds. A perfect addition to your party menu, this recipe is a perfect blend to create a miraculous taste which will make your taste buds wanting for more. This is a homemade recipe and hence don’t be worried about making perfect shaped round balls.
They can also be presented as an ideal gift for all special occasions. You can also make similar versions of chocolate balls using peanut butter or almond butter. I will share the recipe in my coming posts.
- 200 g of desiccated coconut
- 100 g of icing sugar
- 100 g crushed almonds
- 200 g unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Take a bowl and add coconut, icing sugar, almonds, vanilla essence and condensed milk.
- Mix them well to make dough tight enough to hold round shape
- You might have to add a bit more coconut to make the dough more tight.
- Roll small 1 inch balls and put them on a plate with baking sheet
- Freeze them for 15 minutes and roll them again to give more accurate shape
- Freeze them for further 15 minutes
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate bar and pour it in a deep bowl.
- Once chocolate is a bit cool, dip the balls completely in the melted chocolate and remove them with the help of a fork placing the chocolate balls again on the baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
NOTES for Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls
Taste – Sweet chocolate nutty taste with coconut flavors.
Serving suggestions –Perfect dessert for a party. Just make sure you make a lot of them because they tend to disappear really quickly.