Mango And Pistachio Ice Cream is another specialty from Indian Kitchen Diaries. Flavored with cardamom, ripe mangoes and pistachio, this Indian dessert makes it the best summer delight.
- 1 ripe mango or mango pulp
- 200 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 150 ml thickened cream
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Pistachio nuts(unsalted)
- 1.5 tsp cardamom powder
- Make a smooth paste of ripe mango
- In a bowl add mango paste, condensed milk, thickened cream, Pistachio and cardamom powder
- Mix properly till everything gets well combined
- Pour the mixture into small airtight plastic containers (with lids) and freeze.
- Once ready top it with Pistachio flakes
See Also Banana Cocktail