Masala Egg Half Fry
is a very healthy street food which can be found on the streets of Ahmedabad and Surat in Gujarat. Was quite easy to observe and learn while the vendor prepared it. If you are some one who loves to have eggs, this is the best treat you can give to yourself to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy this yummiest Indian Breakfast egg recipe on every weekend with your loved ones.
- 2 large eggs
- Oil for for frying the eggs
- 1 medium finely chopped tomato
- 1 large tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 crushed green chilli
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon of coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garam masala
- Pinch of pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- Prepare two egg half fry and keep them aside.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of oil in a small pan
- Once hot add ginger garlic paste along with crushed green chilli
- After a while add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add few drops of water and cook till it becomes like a smooth paste.
- Once done spread it over the half fry.
- Garnish it with fresh chopped coriander leaves and pepper powder.